Saturday 28 June 2008

That my friends is that...

Probably until next weekend.

I'm off to Derbyshire tomorrow and will not have computer access until next weekend, unless I pop into the local library, which is a fine place for free Internet access...

Anyway, if you're at the second team game at Denby on Tuesday I might see you, as current plans are to be there with my Dad and son. Knowing my luck it'll be pouring and it'll be plan B, a trot around MacArthur Glen or somesuch.

Remember to let me know anything you'd like to see covered on this blog, whether thoughts on the game, players or history.

Hopefully by the time I get down there tomorrow, we'll have bowled out Essex and be 85-0 in reply.

Come on Derbyshire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!