Saturday 7 June 2008

Eh?

Anyone know what happened this afternoon with the updates from Chesterfield?

My thanks go to Chris for keeping me abreast of the real score. At one point we went from 151-7 to 270-7 in the time it took me to go through to the kitchen and do the dishes. I was quite excited until a quick bit of mental arithmetic showed James Pipe on 41 and Waggy on 18 had to have had a lot of help from extras for the score to be correct. Then it showed that Stubbo had scored 80-odd and Birt 72...

I switched to the other channel - same feed, same score - then checked the internet and it was the same. The score was wrong for a fair part of the day and without the text updates from the ground would have been oblivious to the true score.

Hopefully they have it sorted for tomorrow. I'm quite happy to see Worcestershire 76-8 at lunch tomorrow, as long as it is accurate...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!