Tuesday 12 July 2011

You got to love 'em...

Kids eh? They're great. Well mine are anyway.

While we were in Estartit on the Costa Brava our two went on a little shopping expedition up the town, leaving Mrs P and I some quality time together...

On their return, they presented us with a couple of gifts each, mine being the rather snazzy items you see in the photograph. A chap up the town had a baseball cap and garment business, where you could get anything you wanted on them free of charge. So my thoughtful offspring decided that some personal marketing of the blog might be in order and presented me with the cap and T-shirt you see in the photo.

I'm not sure that there would be many people in Spain who rushed to a computer as I passed them on the esplanade, but I might be easier to spot on my next visit to the County Ground!

PS After careful consideration, I decided not to add to my range of caps with others enscribed "Nottinghamshire - they get away with it all the time" and "Warwickshire nick your players." I was tempted, mind...

If anyone is looking for such stuff, get in touch though. The chap is happy to export personalised caps and garments and the quality and prices are excellent.

2 comments:

  1. Just the right gear for Chesterfield in a sunny Costa Derbyshire August!!

    I'll be looking out.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I'll have my thermals on top of that lot!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!