Monday 30 September 2013

Ah well...

Guess we'll not be signing Will Smith then...at least not THAT one.

Smith has signed for Hampshire and good luck to the lad. He's presumably been well rewarded by Rod Bransgrove and I am sure he will do a decent job for them.

I'll be back tomorrow with news of the club awards night. If Wayne Madsen doesn't win Player of the Year to go with today's William Hill County Player of the Year award, I will eat, not just my hat, but my cricket kit.

But tonight is Peakfan's birthday. 36 again...no, sorry, that's my waist size...

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hampshire I feel will be the team to beat in division 2 next season peakfan, and with will smith and matt coles, they have added to what is already strong looking squad.

    john.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!