Monday 27 August 2012

Thanks...

To all of you who tuned in to the radio broadcast this evening.

I've already had some feedback (thanks guys!) and would welcome more to the e mail address that you will find on the left hand side of the page further down.

I'm especially interested in if the sound was clear or not, if it was loud enough etc. Also keen to know if any of you had microphones or not as they will probably make a difference to the sound quality if I decide to take it further.

There were the expected teething issues with technology, but that was hardly surprising and I might try it again another week, though that will depend on whether you think it would work as a format. I can listen to myself any time, but only through your involvement can I see it develop to what I would want it to be.

Bit of thinking to be done on that one, but your comments will be valued and appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I was logged in as one of the guests, but don't have a microphone facility. I did try to send you a message using the chat box but presumably you didn't receive it. Using this, or perhaps twitter, would definitely increase audience participation, albeit making the process slightly slower than using a microphone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good comment Sam and sorry I didn't get your message.
    I'll have a look at the options with that one - perhaps people could send in questions that way?
    Not that my technology was hi-tec - a £5 headset from Tesco...!
    Thanks for getting back to me - much appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!