Sunday 9 September 2012

Radio show tomorrow night

In recognition of Derbyshire's biggest match in years, let's have a half hour radio show tomorrow.

9pm, be there or, as they say, be square. The link is on the left when you scroll down the page. Log in, or register, then search for "Peakfan's Derbyshire Cricket Chat". It's pretty self-explanatory from there. I will log in at 8.55pm, so you can find it, then start at 9pm

Any questions? Mail them to me at the usual address, or be prepared to contribute tomorrow. The software allows you to mail questions or comments in too, if you don't feel like chatting or you don't have a headset. A standard laptop microphone might work, though be aware of your "significant other" shouting "Your supper's ready" or "I've put two fizzy bath bombs in for you when you've finished"...

My headset cost a fiver from Tesco, so you don't need anything sophisticated, or you can just listen in, if you prefer. Then on Tuesday I will, in the words of Willie Nelson, be on the road again, nice and early, so I can reach the County Ground by lunchtime and see the rest of the match.

It's perhaps as well that we don't just need a bowling point for the title, otherwise I'd have needed to leave at 5am to get there for the start.

At which point Mrs P may well have set the wheels in motion to have me committed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!