Saturday 28 August 2010

Random conversation...

I had one of those least expected conversations at work the other day.

Several of my colleagues had expressed interest in hearing the clip of the radio interview and duly listened in. I've not yet been beaten up for the jibe about Scottish cricket, so all is well thus far...

Anyway, one of them, the delightful Angie, subequently sent me an e mail, which said that "they have some lovely looking lads playing for them. I’m almost tempted to plan a trip." I had to confess that I had never thought of that or indeed looked at them that way. Can they bat? Can they bowl? Are they consistent? These are some of the many thoughts that had crossed my mind about the boys, yet never once had I considered whether or not they were "hunks" (not my word, you understand.)

I mailed Angie back to that effect but curious, asked her the names of the cricketing Adoni (is that the plural of Adonis?)

So for the record,  Dan Redfern, Greg Smith, Jonathan Clare, Steffan Jones, Tom Poynton and Wayne Madsen all have a fan in Edinburgh who would, I'm sure, be delighted to meet them. In the interest of workplace harmony, I'm more than happy to broker an introduction should it be required, though I did point out that most of them are spoken for...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!