Sunday 22 August 2010

New poll

In response to the many e mails and comments I have received, I've decided to run a poll on what the fans really think about John Morris.

I don't think it is unfair to see if the groundswell of support is in one direction or another and just might put an end to the nonsense on 606 that suggests the fans are against the man in charge of our fortunes.

One thing that I will say is that I will be watching IP addresses very closely and will be curious to see if there's any attempt to 'fix' the poll - something that I will be more than happy to let you know about in due course...

Meanwhile from last week, two out of three fans feel that we cannot go with youngsters alone next season. I agree with them. While we need to bring in the young players from the Academy, it has to be on merit and when they are in form, not just done as a matter of course. County cricket, as anyone who has played it will tell you, is a very tough school. Some take longer than others to acclimatise to it, but I hope that some of our youngsters choose next season as their time to burst into full flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!