Monday 25 March 2019

Fantasy Cricket is back!

By popular demand, the Fantasy Cricket League is back!

I hope that many of you get involved in it, and we have additional fun as the summer progresses.

The league is the Peakfan Blog Championship, the pin 8176173, the pass code 1936.

You can access the Telegraph site from the link down the left hand side

The pass code has, of course, been chosen for some very Derbyshire memories, of course, when we were top of the championship at season end.

I hope it goes well for you, but not as well as me, obviously!

Spread the word and get involved...

2 comments:

  1. Time for my yearly comment of 'It's a fantasy if any of you think you'll get anywhere near me at the top'

    That always works out good for me, if 19th is classed as good

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!