Friday 27 July 2018

Record month for the Blog

A big thank you tonight to all of you.

With four days to go, this is a record month for blog usage, with over 53,000 views already in the month of July.

I remain incredibly flattered and humbled by your interest, and the many emails that I receive from inside and outside Derbyshire, as well as across the world.

Your continued support means my work on the blog is worthwhile and a little project that I started eleven years ago has developed into something that I am proud of.

Without your interest and comments I might have stopped some time ago.

So a sincere thank you to each and every one.

Fingers crossed the good times will keep rolling...

2 comments:

  1. Well done...
    Amazing numbers, hope next month will go upto 80k+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you Steve. This is a great blog and regular reminder of the tremendous cricket people that sustain the greatest sport in the world. Don't ever stop!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!