Saturday 21 May 2016

Elvaston is first confirmed date for new book

I am very pleased to confirm that I will be appearing, under a Boundary Club promotion, with Edwin Smith at Elvaston Cricket Club on Friday, July 15.
 
It will be one of the launch events for my new book 'In Their Own Words: Derbyshire Cricketers in Conversation' and is one that I look forward to immensely. 

I will be chatting to Edwin, a genuine legend who took 1209 wickets for Derbyshire, about his fantastic career, talking about the new book and signing copies both of it and any last copies of my biography of Edwin that we can round up for the event. As these are now in single figures, I cannot guarantee that they will be available, but I will do my best. We are both then happy to answer questions

Elvaston Cricket Club is on Stable Drive, Elvaston,  DE72 3EP and tickets for the event are £3, with proceeds going to the club's Defibrillator Appeal Fund. There will be a bar and food available, with the evening starting at 7.30pm.
 
Tickets are available from the club, or by calling Andy on 07722 485213.
 
I do hope that you come along, say hello and enjoy a fun evening of cricket chat, as well as supporting a very worthy cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!