Wednesday 11 November 2009

A few words

Not much to report tonight. Fixtures out next week, new membership prices tomorrow.

Leicestershire are pleased they've signed Hoggard and he may do well for them, but I have reservations about him as a potential skipper. So, it would appear, did Yorkshire and he will need to make an early impact to keep the fans onside.

As I replied to Master Villain on last night's post, it appears that Oliver Newby hasn't signed for Lancashire but still has a year on his existing deal so is unlikely to be going anywhere in the near future. Mind you, if I was him and saw Daren Powell brought in, ostensibly ahead of me in the pecking order, I might be asking a few questions.

We'll see what happens as the week progresses. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!