Yes, at this rate the prize money for the Pro 40 will be headed for the County Ground as both of our weekend games were rained off, leaving the sides with one point each.
The action now switches to the County Ground and the Championship with the weather forecast being key to this one. It would suggest that if we are to beat Middlesex we will need to do so in the equivalent of three days play, as the forecast showers have to hit us at some point.
I'll be away for a few days this week so possibly not in a position to blog every day. I will report on the game when I can though and will be following it closely.
I might even get a chanc to see some of it, so will keep the fingers crossed on that one!
Come on Derbyshire!