Embarrassing, but got over the line. We knew Andersson was good, the rest have done themselves no favours. Why was Potts bowling short, again? He got smacked in Scarborough and conceded 2 boundaries before coming back with a yorker - yes, a yorker, remember them - against Lancs in the T20. Mickey should take the blame, but a 24 year-old - yes, he is not a teenager - should know better. Even when I was a teenager, I knew better.
Embarrassing, but got over the line. We knew Andersson was good, the rest have done themselves no favours. Why was Potts bowling short, again? He got smacked in Scarborough and conceded 2 boundaries before coming back with a yorker - yes, a yorker, remember them - against Lancs in the T20. Mickey should take the blame, but a 24 year-old - yes, he is not a teenager - should know better. Even when I was a teenager, I knew better.
ReplyDelete