Tuesday 21 December 2021

Congratulations!

Well done to Mark Allen whose name has been pulled from the hat for the autobiography of Tony Pope.

Congratulations also to Mark Beresford and Denis Eardley, who can each select two Derbyshire yearbooks from the list on my previous blog.

If each of the winners could email me with their choice of yearbooks and address, I will get them off as soon as possible.

Mark gets first pick, in the event of both wanting the same year(s), as his name was pulled out first.

Well done to all of you!

And thanks to all blog sponsors.. Competitions will resume in the new year. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Peakfan, that is great news about the ballot and winning the Tony Pope book, an early Christmas present! Thank you. My Dad used to tell me stories about George Pope, so I am looking forward to reading it. Have a lovely Christmas, and best wishes for the new year. I think it will be a good one for the club. Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Mark!. Off topic a bit here, but Ben Brown has been released by Sussex. I know he's 33 but surely we should be interested in a man of his quality. What do you think Peakfan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been mentioned on previous posts, mate. Great player but rumours have suggested he is going to Hants.

      Suspect he will stay in the South but would be a fine player!

      Delete

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!