Thursday 21 March 2024

Derbyshire memorabilia for sale

I've been going through my Derbyshire cricket memorabilia and have uncovered a few duplicates and things that I am happy to sell for the right price.

On eBay now is a signed Derbyshire Phantoms size XL shirt from 2006, never worn and which can be viewed at this link
Starting on Saturday at 11am I have a signed Derbyshire CCC Reebok cricket bat, pristine, unused with tags from 2014. It will be here
Finally, perhaps the star item, a signed shirt from the Derbyshire squad in 2012, which as you all know was second division championship year. Again brand new (with tags) and size XXL (I was never that size!) You can see it from 11am on Saturday here
If they don't meet asking prices I am happy to keep them, but there are Derbyshire fans out there who collect signed shirts and bats and I would sooner they go to someone, ideally a county supporter, who can display or use them properly.

I also have a selection of duplicate Derbyshire yearbooks for sale. I am happy to sell these at £3 each plus postage  If you want more than one I can work out a price for you.

First come first served and years available are:

1964, 1970 (centenary edition) 1978, 1983, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 2000

Email me at peakfan36@yahoo.co.uk if these are of any interest.

But you will be pleased to know that I am not clearing out all my Derbyshire material! I spent the afternoon getting it all arranged in a new cabinet, with my complete run of yearbooks (when it was the standard A5 size) from 1954-2006 taking pride of place among many others!
Postscript: items now LIVE with early bids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!