Saturday 25 November 2017

In Their Own Words still available

With Christmas a month away, I still have a few hard back copies of 'In Their Own Words' available to good homes.

The book has sold really well and has enjoyed, I am pleased to say, five star reviews across the board, telling the history of the club since the Second World War through the memories of the players and people who made that history.

Key personalities give their take on team mates and opponents, stories in which they were involved and life as a professional cricketer. My aim was to make it seem like you were listening to them down at your local and reviewers seem to think it worked.

Featuring the late Walter Goodyear, Edwin Smith, Harold Rhodes, Brian Jackson, Peter Eyre, Bob Taylor, Peter Gibbs, John Wright, Graeme Welch, Wayne Madsen and many more, I am thrilled when people have told me that it made them laugh and gave them a greater insight into the county's post-war era.

If you would like a signed copy for the cricket fan in your family, then please get in touch to peakfan36@yahoo.co.uk.

I also have dates available for cricket talks, which are filling up through to this time next year. Again, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.

Copies are available for £14, including postage.

Hurry, while stocks last!

3 comments:

  1. Hi
    Do you send abroad?
    I live in Crete

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can get a price for postage on Monday, Malcolm and let you know. If you can pay by Paypal I can get it away by the middle of the week then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Malcolm can you drop me an email to peakfan36@yahoo.co.uk with your address and I can give you postal prices and options. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!