Monday, 20 April 2015

Fascinating tweet tonight...

It has taken me a while but I am slowly but surely embracing the world of Twitter.

Why, I am now only six short of a hundred followers and having made that opening statement, much akin (I understand, you appreciate...) to that made my alcoholics and drug users in the world of rehab, I have to admit to not yet being prolific.

I now follow a few different people and am glad that I did. Tonight, Kevin Dean tweeted "Wow! You thought our overseas players were good so far? I might just have another for you"

That was closely followed by Chris Grant tweeting that the next overseas signing will be announced before lunchtime tomorrow.

Oh boy...

4 comments:

mark said...

Grant Maxwell?

mark said...

Sorry, Glenn Maxwell?.

Peakfan said...

Hi Mark, he's already signed for Yorkshire, who also have Aaron Finch. Quite a combo for T20, I suspect!

mark said...

Ha ha, just pure guesswork on my behalf Peakfan, wishful thinking as well. Excited by this proposed news though.