Monday 27 September 2010

Sorry, but...

Might be a bit quiet on the blogging front this week my friends, as I’m currently nursing a nasty finger injury sustained in our narrow seven-run defeat on Saturday.

While I rejoiced in a season–closing three wickets and a tight spell, I wasn’t doing so later when I didn’t get my hands in the right position for a hard hit catch at mid wicket. I also dropped the chance (grrrrr…) so it was a Dick Dastardly-style drat and double drat from me…

So I’ll take a couple of evenings to allow the forementioned digit some recovery time after its labours at work and will be back in touch later in the week.

Or sooner if anything major happens, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!