Tuesday 23 December 2008

Happy Christmas!

Well, I started this blog back in April and if you'd have told me then that I'd have reached 20,000 hits by Christmas I'd have laughed.

I'm absolutely thrilled to have reached this milestone and it encourages me to continue, as do the many kind words expressed by people in e mails over the past few months.

I really appreciate your comments, either on the blog or to my e mail address at peakfan36@yahoo.co.uk

I hope you all have a great Christmas and look forward to renewing our acquaintance in the very near future.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Well done Peakfan, a happy Christmas & New Year to you. Thanks for all your journalistic labours, making you the doyen amongst cricketing bloggers methinks!

    Oh by the way, a happy Christmas it is for me too, my daughter bought me a 2009 membership to the great team we both love!

    Best wishes,

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Alan, and serious brownie points for your daughter!
    I've made a mental note that when my daughter is old enough to buy me that sort of gift I get my hints in early..
    Hope you've had a good one. Here's to happy viewing in 2009!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!