Sunday 19 September 2021

First draw for blog sponsors

Thank you to all of you who have so far kindly sponsored the blog and the writing I do for it.

That support is much appreciated and makes the difference some days between finding the time to put something 'out there' or not.

It promises to be a busy winter and I look forward to reporting on a new Head of Cricket, signings and much more.

I will also do one or two lighter pieces based on stories from my own club cricket career, ones that have proved popular on the cricket talks I do around the country.

There's the possibility of something completely new, too, but I will hold fire on that for the time being..

As promised, there will be a regular draw among those who have sponsored the blog, with the winner receiving a copy of a cricket book. 

This month the prize is a signed copy of former county favourite Luke Sutton's book 'Life of a Sports Agent'.

If you have already donated AND would like to be in the draw, please drop me an email to that effect - peakfan36@yahoo.co.uk

That way the book goes to someone who wants to read it and hasn't already got a copy. 

If you would like to be involved in this and future draws, simply click the 'Donate' button on the blog. This can only be seen if viewing on a computer.

The draw will be made in 2 weeks time on October 3.

Please note that my PayPal is linked to my main email account and emails to it or to the one above will be included  in the draw. 

Many thanks to all of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!