Friday 26 March 2021

Sincere thanks to Mark Allen

I would like to thank Mark Allen, a regular contributor to the blog under the name 'Clay Cross Mark' for a generous donation/sponsorship. 

Mark has various business interests but is happy to be merely acknowledged, which I am delighted to do. 

I aim to start a donor/sponsors 'roll of honour' in the sidebar and Mark will be the first name on the list. 

If you, your company or the one you work for are interested in sponsoring the blog, or linking to it as it approaches 2.5 million views, please DM me on Twitter or email me at peakfan36@yahoo.co.uk

Those who have been involved in recent years have found it a very effective way of advertising and getting themselves out there and it is relatively inexpensive. 

Hope to hear from you soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Morning Peakfan, a shame to lose Du Plooy. He has been an excellent signing for us. Unfortunately I think he had fond memories his 100 for us at Lords back in 2019!! It wouldn’t surprise me if he is captain there soon with the injuries to Roland-Jones. As for the county of choice, I think the signings of Brown, Lloyd and possibly Amir hopefully prove Mickey is right. Thanks Leus for some great innings. Clay Cross Mark

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!