Saturday 20 March 2021

New look for new season - and sponsors sought!

 Hello again everyone.

There's a new look to the blog for my 13th season of running it. I have to admit that in 2008, when I started it, I had no idea I would still be doing it thirteen years later, nor that viewing figures would close in on two and a half million.

Please let me know if you have any issues in viewing the blog on any platform, as I have tinkered a little with colours and settings.

What I would really like, ahead of the season, is a new blog sponsor and some line sponsors to link to their business websites. This is negotiable and I would love to hear from anyone who is interested at the usual address, peakfan36@yahoo.co.uk

These are tough times and I appreciate that they are for everyone, but in the absence of sponsors I may need to reintroduce Google Ads to the site to keep some income coming in for the writing over the next six months. I will also be changing one or two links, so that the site becomes your first port of call for all things Derbyshire cricket. 

More immediately I will be producing my season preview. I have seen some odd ones so far, where there are inaccuracies over who our overseas players are and who is still on the staff. I would hope that mine will be accurate and I would love to hear your comments in due course.

If you would like to do a preview yourself (credited, of course) then please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!